We are always happy to process returns providing the request is genuine and for the right reason. As an online seller we have a duty to accept returns in line with consumer legislation.
For details on our refund deadlines and policies, please refer to the information below. Please note that our policies differ between courses, and that payment options may vary from one Service to another. Please also note that we treat violations of our Terms and Conditions very seriously, and we have no obligation to offer refunds to users who violate these terms, even if their requests are made within the designated refund period. You must meet the following Criteria for Refund.
Cancellation by Client
Should the charter of the booked Vessel be cancelled by Client, whatever the reasons may be, the Client shall be liable to inform the Company per email about the cancellation without delay. Client shall be charged for the cancellation in the amount of:
- up to 50% of the full accommodation rate if the cancellation has been requested up to 30 calendar days prior to the starting date of accommodation
- up to 100% of the full accommodation rate if the cancellation has requested less than 14 calendar days prior to the starting date of accommodation,
- up to 0% of the full accommodation rate if the Company or Client has managed to find another client for the cancelled period.
- The date of the receipt of the cancellation notice in writing shall be the basis for the settlement of the stated cancellation charges. Exceptionally, should a cancellation of the yacht charter booking be done owing to the Act of God, i.e. objective serious reasons stated and proven by Client (death in the near family, serious sudden health condition, a serious accident, etc.), the Company may allow the Client to use the already paid amount as a pre-payment for the next booking within one year period.
In this category of cancellations are also the situations when the Client does not come for the check-in (non-show-up case), or when the Client leaves the Vessel prior to the contracted check-out time (early abandon case) – in all such cases the 100% cancellation fee applies and Client does not have a right for any refund.
Cancellations by Company
Should the booking be cancelled by Company, then Company will offer to Client:
- Reservation of another vessel, from own fleet or from another fleet, of similar size and with similar features, if possible. If the new vessel is cheaper than the original Company will also refund the price difference as per valid pricelists of both Vessels, applying the same discounts which were approved to
- Client for the original booking. Generally, in case of switching to another vessel, these Terms apply to the new vessel accordingly.
- full refund of all amounts that Company has received from Client for the Vessel. Client acknowledges that in case when severe damages of the Vessel have occurred during the previous charters, or due to events such as acts of God, Company is objectively not guilty for this, and thus Client shall aim to be cooperative towards finding appropriate alternative solution under the given circumstances
- We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 10-15 days Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.
Changes to this Refund Policy
We reserve the right to alter this Refund Policy at any time. Such alterations will be posted on our website. You can also obtain an up-to-date copy of our Refund Policy by contacting us:
66 West Flagler Street, Suite 900
Miami, Florida 33130, USA